» All New Design
Looking for the most versatile enclosed utility body in the industry? Look no further! The Gorilla Truck Box is essential equipment among the professional carpet cleaner, restoration contractor, HVAC/plumbing, electrical, construction, and lawn care service companies.
- The Gorilla G1 Truck Box was specifically built for the contractor that needs to carry a heavy payload. You will have all the power you need to accomplish any task with a payload over 6000 lb (on 5500) and the optional diesel engine, and 4 wheel drive. The Gorilla G1 Truck Box is installed on the truck chassis of your choice: Chevy, Ford, or a Dodge 120” CA with a gas or diesel engine. The crew cab option on Chevy 5500 Silverado allows the contractor to send up to six men in one vehicle to the job site. The 90” wide roll up door makes it easier to mount the largest of truck mounted extractors, pressure washers, plumber jetters, or lawn care spray rigs. The Gorilla G1 Truck Box side accessible compartments enable the contractor to sufficiently organize their tools and equipment without having to crawl in the back of the truck; it directly translates into better efficiency and productivity on the job site.
The Gorilla G1 utility body’s feature side accessible storage compartments and an oversized cargo area with the option of locking all doors with the push of a button to maximize security. A big part of your livelihood is your tools and equipment; you need a utility truck box that is set up for the way you work. Putting together the ideal work truck will make you more productive, efficient, and contribute more to your bottom line.
- The passenger side of the truck has a large 90” wide roll up door that gives you the versatility to permanently mount your equipment, or store large equipment for installation on location.
- The rear of the Gorilla G1 truck features one large (26.5” wide) door to access the large cargo areas and a smaller door that gives you full access to the more than 15’ long compartment on the drivers side of truck. This allows storage of long area rugs, pipes, or equipment of your choice. The ramp gives you easy access to load and unload equipment.
» Versatile & Affordable
The Gorilla G1 Truck Box is designed to fit the needs of most carpet cleaners.
- Custom shelving with removable compartment cases can be designed to fit your needs. Gorilla Truck Box shelving packages for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and construction contractors turns your truck into a mobile warehouse for all of your resale parts. Think of the time and money that’s wasted chasing parts; never again with Gorilla Truck Box.
- So, if you’re looking for organization, efficiency, and productivity that will add to your bottom line, then the Gorilla G1 is vital to your success! All the other competitors are just trucks with shelves.
» A Place For Everything And Everything In Its Place!
The design team at Gorilla Truck Box has painstakingly looked at how we can build you a truck that is versatile enough to accommodate the tools you need to perform the tasks at hand. On the Gorilla G1 Truck Box, everything has a place , so you can find it quickly and efficiently. The result is a truck that directly translates into better efficiency and productivity on the job site. There will be no more wondering if you have all of your tools from job site. A quick glance in each compartment will tell you what is missing, which will save you time and money.
Passenger Side Compartments:
This compartment has been designed to hold the latest carpet, tile, and upholstery cleaning tools on the market. It’s easily customizable for the tools you already own, or you can customize with compartment shelves and removable cases to fit the needs of HVAC/plumbing, electrical, construction, utilities, and telecommunications companies.
This compartment has an adjustable shelf that can be customized to fit your needs for a number of miscellaneous items of your choice.
Designed to store gallon chemicals, (21 gallon capacity), to prepare you for any cleaning task. You can can also customize by adding shelving with compartments for all of your parts.
( 50 ½” is door clearance height) This compartment was designed to permanently mount equipment like truck mounted carpet extractors, slide-in units, plumber jetters, and skid mount pressure washers. The compartment can be used to store HVAC units, hot water tanks, and more! With the 90” wide roll up door, your technician has wide access to their equipment.
With this Top down view you can see the floor space available to install equipment and see how your portable equipment will fit into space.
» Driver Side Compartments
Designed to fit the latest air movers such as Phoenix Air Max, or DriEaz Velo. This compartment will hold 20 low profile, or 12 old style, air movers. You can store items over 15’ long like: oriental rugs, electrical conduit, or plumber‘s pvc pipe. You can also customize this compartment with bins that incorporate 68 compartments for parts.
Designed to fit the latest air movers like Phoenix Air Max, or Drieaz Velo. This compartment will hold 12 low profile, or 4 old style air movers. You can also customize this compartment with bins holding up to 68 compartments for parts.
Accessible from interior only; You can store air movers, compact dehumidifiers (such as the Phoenix Dry Max), electrical boxes, compact air scrubbers, or almost any tool that fits your needs. You can store items over 15’ long like: oriental rugs, electrical conduit, or plumber‘s pvc pipe.
This compartment is designed to hold a number of items including: drills, electrical cords, carpet tools, small air movers, electrical boxes, or any other compact item that may fit your needs.
This gives you access to the driver side compartments. This allows long items, over 15 feet long, to be slid in from the back of the truck, or gives access to tools that are stored in compartments.
This gives you access to the storage at the back of the truck. Pull-Out Ramp: This makes it easier to load and unload equipment. The extra-large cargo area gives you the versatility you need to perform any task at hand.
This makes it easier to load and unload equipment. The extra-large cargo area gives you the versatility you need to perform any task at hand.
Gorilla G1 G2 G3 Walk Around