>> All New Design
Looking for the most versatile enclosed utility body in the industry? Look no further. The Gorilla Truck Box is essential equipment among the professional carpet cleaner, restoration contractor, HVAC/plumbing, electrical, construction, utilities and telecommunications companies all over the US.
- Built on a Chevy Cutaway body, with two sizes of trucks available. Chevy 3500 12,300 GVWR with a 4,112 lb. payload or Chevy 4500 14,200 GVWR with a 6,123 lb payload.
- With the Gorilla Truck Box G2 side accessible compartments enables you to sufficiently organize your tools and equipment without having to crawl in the back of the truck, which directly translates into better efficiency and productivity on the job site.
Gorilla G2 utility bodies feature side accessible storage compartments and an oversized cargo area with the option of locking all door with the push of a button to maximize security. A big part of your livelihood is your tools and equipment. You need a utility truck box that is set up the way you work. Putting together the ideal work truck will make you more productive and efficient and contribute more to your bottom line.
- The passenger side of the truck has a large 69” wide roll up door that gives you the versatility to permanently mount your equipment or store large equipment for installation on location.
- The rear of Gorilla G2 truck features two doors, one large 34” wide door that allows access to the large cargo area and a smaller rear access door that enables the technician to store longer items over 12 feet in length or store equipment of your choice.
>>Versatile & Affordable
The Gorilla Truck Box G2 is more versatile. Designed to fit the needs of most contractors.
- Custom shelving with removable compartment cases can be designed to fit your needs. Gorilla Truck Box shelving packages for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and construction contractors turns your truck into a mobile warehouse for all your resale parts. Think of the time and money wasted chasing parts! Never again with Gorilla Truck Box! With up to 170 individual bin compartments that can be labeled for quick access to your parts inventory, designed to save you time and money.
- So, if you’re looking for organization, efficiency and productivity that will add to your bottom line, then Gorilla G2 is vital to your success. All the other competitors are just trucks with shelves.
>>A Place For Everything And Everything In Its Place!
The design team at Gorilla Truck Box has painstakingly looked at how we can build you a truck that is versatile enough to accommodate the tools you need to perform the tasks at hand. The trade tools, old or new, have been looked at to fit in our Gorilla truck, where everything has a place and is in a place, so you can find it quickly and efficiently. The result is a truck that directly translates into better efficiency and productivity on the job site. No more wondering if you got all of your tools from job site, because at a quick glance in each compartment on the Gorilla G2 you will see what is missing, saving you money and time.
Passenger Side Compartments:
1 Compartment size -W 25.25" x H 61.57" x D 26.09"
This compartment has been designed to hold the latest carpet, tile and upholstery cleaning tools on the market, it’s easily customizable to the tools you already own, Or customize with compartment shelves and removable cases to fit the needs of the HVAC/plumbing, electrical, construction, utilities and telecommunications companies.
2 Compartment size -W 52.75" x H 21.58" x D 24"
This compartment has an adjustable shelf that can be customized to fit your needs for a number of miscellaneous items of your choice.
3 Compartment size -W 52.75" x H 19.5" x D 24"
Designed to store gallon chemicals to prepare you for any cleaning task. (21 gallon capacity) or can customize by adding a shelf with compartments for all your parts.
4 Equipment Area -W 68.44" x D 66.17" x H 70"
( 50 1/2" is door clearance height)
This compartment was designed to permanently mount equipment, like truck mounted carpet extractors, clutch drive or slide-in units, plumbers Jetters or skid mount pressure washers. The compartment can be used to store HVAC units, hot water tanks, etc. With the 69” wide roll up door, the technician has wide access to the equipment.
With this Top down view you can see the floor space available to install equipment and see how your portable equipment will fit into space.
>>Driver Side Compartments
>>Driver Side Compartments
5 Compartment size -W 75.25" x H 19" x D 24"
Designed to fit the latest air movers such as Phoenix Air Max or DriEaz Velo. This compartment will hold 8 low profile or 4 old style air movers. Since compartments 5 and 6 are open to each other you can store items over 13’ long like oriental rugs for pickup, electrical conduit, plumbers pvc pipe. You can also customize this compartment with bins having up to 68 compartments to hold parts.
6 Equipment Compartment Size W 78" x H 19" x D 24"
Designed to fit the latest Air movers like Phoenix Air Max or Drieaz Velo. This compartment will hold 8 low profile or 4 old style air movers. You can combine compartments 5 and 6 and slide in an oriental rug up to 13′ long. You can also customize this compartment with bins having up to 68 compartments to hold parts.
7 Tool and Equipment: Compartment Size W 75.25" x H 19.50" x D 24"
Compartment 7 has a shelf, level with compartment 8, which will give you the versatility to slide in an oriental rug up to 13′ long or use for electrical conduit or pipe. You can also store air movers, 3 compact dehumidifiers (such as the Phoenix Dry Max or DriEaz Revolution), electrical boxes, compact air scrubbers or most any tool that fits your needs. You can also customize this compartment with bins with up to 68 compartments to hold parts.
8 Compartment Size W 78" x H 19" x D 24"
Designed to fit the latest air movers, such as Phoenix Air Max or DriEaz Velo. This compartment will hold 8 low profile or 4 old style air movers. Since compartments 7 and 8 are open to each other you can store items over 13’ long like oriental rugs for pickup, electrical conduit, plumbers pvc pipe.
9 Compartment Size W 25.25" x H 19" x D 24"
This compartment is designed to hold a number of items such as drills, electrical cords, carpet tools, small air movers, electrical boxes, or any other that may fit your needs.
10 11 Small Rear Door
This gives you access to driver side compartments 5,6,7,8, allowing long items up to 13 feet long to be slid in from the back of the truck, or give access to tools that are stored in compartments.
This door gives you access to the storage at back of the truck. The extra-large cargo area gives you the versatility you need to perform any task at hand.
GORILLA G1 G2 G3 WALK AROUND
Contact Us For Quotes